Munash Renew is a foliar application designed to deliver vital minerals and elements directly to the plant surface. Renew can also be applied to the soil and growing mediums in which your produce grows.
A regular application by spray bottle or watering can will supply your garden with a range of balanced macro and micro nutrients for plant health and vitality. Renew enables the plant and root growth to increase. The underground ecosystem is also significantly enhanced. There is more life underground than there is above ground. One very significant component of this biomass is mycorrhizal fungi. Renew increases the mass of mycorrhizal fungi in the soil. These fungi feed plants by dissolving minerals in the soil and helping to transport these minerals to the plants they are attached to.
Plant roots alone are sometimes incapable of taking up some ions, such as phosphate ions which are deminerialised in soils with a basic pH. The mycelium of the mycorrhizal fungus can however access the phosphate sources and make them available to the plants they are attached to.
This is why using Munash Rockdust on the soil first to get the minerals into the soil through a process called remineralisation. Having a balanced source of minerals in your soil is the first step. Then spraying Renew on your plant to start activate the fungi to do its job of drawing the minerals from Munash Rockdust faster and making them available to the plants the fungi is attached to. To get true optimal soil and plant health, use Munash Rockdust and Munash Renew together.
Benefits of Renew:
- Renew contains macro and micro nutrients perfectly balanced for your plants to uptake and thrive
- Enhances the plants ability to uptake all the goodness from the soil
- Rebalances water so plants can use more water and not become dehydrated
- Unlocks elements and makes them available to plants
- Release valuable minerals and trace elements to plants
- 100% natural, organic and chemical free.
- Safe around children and pets
- Replenishes depleted elements
- Creates amazing fertile soil and massive root systems
- Kick starts micro-organisms
- Is a top source of food for your plants
- Improves soil structure and plant growth
- Supports the slow release of natural mineral fertilizers
- Balances excessive amounts of elements
- Improves the environment and creates sustainable living